miércoles, 12 de febrero de 2014

ON THE GENEALOGY OF MORALITY: Feminism and subjectivity


"AN IMAGE IS WORTH MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS"

This series of portraits called "Like every day" by Shadi Ghadirian, had impacted me a lot, how the face of the women is replaced for a household object. I could see throuhg this pictures the different conceptions that exsist in the world about the women's roles.
As Ghadirian do, uses an ordinary kitchen utensil and through her simple recontextualisation, she develops a fictional character of hilarious proportions. So, what I have done is to add some utensils such as the Smartphone, the money or the fast food because I think that is what is identifying us as a modern society, because we're dominated by all of these things.
Finally, I decide to put my face, to demonstrate the value of womens nowadays.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario